[Closed] Warung Pak Bos, Bali

After working, my colleague and I visited Warung Pak Bos to have our early dinner. The place itself is located on By Pass Ngurah Rai. It is situated near a junction, so it should not be difficult for you to find.

Chocolate Oreo Shake - IDR14,000
My drink was served in a plastic cup with the cafe's logo. It was mediocre, tasted like instant blended drink (read: Pop Ice) and there was too much ice inside.

Green Tea Latte
It came in a mason jar glass and I wondered why the glass was not full. Anyway, it tasted so so too. I almost finished it even before my food came.

Ayam Penyet + Rice - IDR20,000
They used kampung chicken, and for only IDR20,000 it is definitely worth it. The seasoning tasted good and the sambal was kicking.

Chicken Burger - IDR24,000
The presentation looks like some hipster cafes right haha. My burger was not bad. The chicken fillet was tender and well-marinated. The sliced cheese was a bit dry though. The fries was nice as well; crispy and evenly salted. I actually saved the fries for the last lol.

Overall, I did not regret eating here. The price will not break youngsters' pocket and the food exceeds my expectation. The place has no aircon and wi-fi, but it is spacious and sometimes there is live band performance too.

-

Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai 19, Nusa Dua
Bali, Indonesia 80361
+6282110194444
Opening hours: 11am - 12am

Comments

Popular Posts