Frut-O Gelato, Surabaya

"There were some problems only ice cream could fix". Could not agree more with this saying. Thankfully, there are many ice cream shops in Surabaya that I can always run to whenever I need some mood-booster, and now I have got a new option in the eastern side of the city. Please welcome, Frut-O Gelato!

Matcha & Salted Popcorn Gelato - IDR22,000
You get 2 flavors for IDR22,000 - cheap right? The 3-flavor one will cost you IDR33,000. There was nothing so special with the matcha flavor, but I like that they did not use the cheap green tea flavoring. Meanwhile, the salted popcorn was da bomb! It was sweet and savory at the same time, plus they threw in some caramel popcorns inside.

Cookies n Cream & Durian Gelato - IDR22,000
Aiya, why my friend chose durian gelato?! I think she did not want me to try her cookies n cream gelato since she knew I hated durian and would not let it get mixed up with the durian, tsk tsk.

Overall, Frut-O Gelato is affordably priced and the quality is on par with Gusto Gelato in Bali. The place is comfy and looks so colorful also. Besides gelato, they also offer hot meals like pizzas and pastas. Would definitely hit them up again anytime soon!

-

Ruko San Diego MR/1-9, Pakuwon City
Surabaya, Indonesia 60112
+628113000979
Opening hours: 10am - 9.30pm

Comments

Popular Posts