[Outlet Closed] Baskin Robbins, Bali

To be honest, this was my first time trying Baskin Robbins haha *shy*. I have always been unwilling to buy BR ice cream since it was overpriced (why get the pricey one if there is another parlour offering IDR20,000 ice cream with the same quality?), until recently I added BR's official LINE account. They sent me special price coupon regularly, which I thought was part of their marketing strategy to attract more customers as their outlets seemed to look empty most of the time. So when I received a coupon from BR one day, I immediately went to Bali Collection, the nearest outlet from my workplace.


Peanut Butter 'n Chocolate & Pralines 'n Cream - IDR75,000 (double scoop)
The first flavor was chocolate ice cream with peanut butter ribbon while the latter was ice cream with praline-coated pecan pieces and caramel ribbon. Both flavors were creamy and sweet. The taste was somehow common but pleasing to my palate. My favorite was pralines 'n cream. Love the pecan bits!

Judging from my virgin experience with BR, I could say I love its ice cream as the variety of flavour to choose from is kinda wide. The ice cream flavors here are mostly on the sweet side though.

-

Bali Collection
Jl. Nusa Dua, Benoa
Bali, Indonesia 80361
+62361-773654
IG: baskinrobbinsid
Opening hours: 11am - 11pm

Comments

Popular Posts