[Closed] North Pole Cafe, Jakarta

I had a meet up with my friends at 12pm but my family and I had already arrived at Mall Kelapa Gading at around 10am. So, we were looking for a place to sit, eat light stuff and spend some time. I spotted a cute-looking cafe at Gourmet Walk called North Pole Cafe and I immediately brought my family there. I had heard about North Pole Cafe before from food blogs and Youtube vlog - it is a cafe specializing in ice cream and its first outlet is located in Pantai Indah Kapuk.

The color theme is not anywhere close to north pole (I think?) but I like this kind of blue color. It looks refreshing and cool.


Bold Smoky Pan - IDR64,000
We chose this from the menu since it seemed to be the most share-able. Such a colorful presentation yeah? The set consists of lemon, forest berry, Thai tea, mint chocolate chip, Oreo and salted caramel ice cream. There was dry ice inside the pan to give the smoky effect and I told you, it is Snapchat-worthy haha. The ice cream came with 2 cups of crumbs and fruity pebbles which were supposed to be mixed with the ice cream (an empty bowl was provided). As for the ice cream, my favorite flavors were Thai tea and Oreo. The Thai tea was bold and the Oreo one had real Oreo crumbs inside. The lemon was electrifying and it was too sour for my liking. The forest berry and lemon flavors were pretty normal. The scooping size was kinda too small though, probably half a normal single scoop.

Overall, I was satisfied with my ice cream fix here at North Pole. I would definitely love to give this place another visit since I'm a total sucker for desserts!

-

Mall Kelapa Gading 3, 1st Floor
Jl. Kelapa Gading Boulevard
North Jakarta, Indonesia 12420
Opening hours: 10am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts