[Closed] Latitude Cafe, Bali

On a Tuesday morning, I browsed for good cafes for brunch. Initially, I wanted to go to Elgin Avenue on Jl. Mertanadi, but somehow I missed this cafe out and instead I found another cafe called Latitude. Since I was lazy to continue driving and look for Elgin Avenue, I decided to just chill at Latitude (a visit to Elgin can wait la haha). Latitude Cafe is located next to Naughty Nuri's, not far from Gusto Gelato. The place is rather small but has the cozy feeling.


The menu

Iced Caffe Latte - IDR30,000
Actually I wanted to order iced mocha, but the staff said the creamer was currently out of stock, so he suggested me to order another drink. I wanted some caffeine kick thus I ordered this iced latte. It tasted more like iced cappuccino as it was too foamy. They also did not provide any liquid sugar to go along with the latte.


Eggs Benedict - IDR40,000
I had to wait very long for my food (around 30 minutes plus I guess?) since they had a shortage of staff. They had apologized for that though. Anyway, the eggs benedict was pretty filling. There was something like spicy sauce on the side (which tasted like salsa sauce). The sourdough was very hard to cut. The egg yolk could be runnier and the beef bacon was tasty. Umm one more, I found no mushroom in my eggs ben (it was said in the menu that this dish contained mushrooms).

Overall, I like the ambiance here. The food, however, is passable and the price is not very cheap also. Hopefully they could improve more in the future.

-

Jl. Mertanadi 62, Kerobokan
Bali, Indonesia 80361
+62361-9345074
Opening hours: 9am - 9pm (Mon - Sat)
Closed on Sun

Comments

Popular Posts