Libreria Eatery, Surabaya

Libreria is located right next to Uranus Bookshop, so after shopping, you can chill in this cafe while reading your books. Judging from their name, Libreria is something we can relate to library and of course, books. Yeah, they provide shelves with books for you to read while enjoying your food. The place is not too big, it probably occupies just a quarter of the building. The first floor (where the counter is located also) looks quite crampy. I wanted to sit on second floor, but my friend complained as she was wearing heels haha. Free wi-fi is available and you are required to place your order at the counter.



Iced Thai Tea - IDR25,000
This drink was not very satisfying as the milk taste was overwhelming.

Iced Latte - IDR33,000
Made using Arabica coffee beans, this drink possessed a tinge of natural sweetness and smooth taste.

Grilled Chicken Salad - IDR32,000
I did not try this, but my friend praised the grilled chicken many times lol.

Chicken Pesto - IDR35,000
For the pasta, I chose fettuccine. The pasta was al dente, covered with yummy and rich pesto sauce that was too oily for my liking. The chicken meat given was also too little!

Baby Potato Sausage - IDR39,000
I totally forgot this dish contained of honey mustard sauce, so I thought that white white stuff was mashed potato haha. The aroma of garlic soaked out and lifted up my appetite. The beef sausages were quite big and juicy, I got no complaint. The baby potatoes were drenched with herbs, making it more flavorful. Nom nom.

Overall, Libreria is a nice cafe with decent food at affordable prices. Just like their slogan, they truly offer good food, good book and good music. The wi-fi is super fast as well, guaranteed to make you want to stay longer here. I would not mind going back hehe.

-

Jl. Ngagel Jaya 89-91
Surabaya, Indonesia 60283
+6281231894567
Opening hours: 9am - 11pm

Comments

Popular Posts