[Closed] Milkcow 밀크카우, Kuala Lumpur

Milkcow is one brand of Korean soft-serve that appeals to me, thanks to endorsing Lee Jong Suk as the model *fangirling*. Milkcow is originated from South Korea, and they claim to use 100% organic milk for their soft-serve. Compared to HoneyCreme, I think Milkcow has more varieties of menu. We can also add side toppings to our ice cream such as handcrafted macarons, honey cube or jelly bean.


Left: Black Pearl - RM11.50
We were not aware that this variant contained organic salt until my friend told me he found something salty on his first spoonful. I re-read the menu and realized that there were chunks of organic salt spread inside the ice cream. I could feel the salty sensation bursting on my mouth. The cocoball was actually Milo nuggets though.

Right: Milky Pop - RM11.50
This is pretty much the same as HoneyCreme's caramel popcorn flavor, but I must admit that HoneyCreme gives more generous amount of popcorn. No complain for the popcorn, but here I want to emphasize on how good Milkcow soft-serve is! It had very milky taste and the sweetness was just right.

I'm glad that I have finally found a Korean-style soft-serve brand that does not taste like McDonald's haha! I might be a bit sarcastic here, but yeah, I totally don't get why Milkcow has less queue than its main competitor back in Singapore (update: all Milkcow outlets in Singapore have been closed for good *cries*), while the taste is definitely so much better. I will come back for sure!

Bonus: the handsome Lee Jong Suk with Milkcow ice cream - I dunno which one is sweeter!
(pic credit: AllKpop)

-

LG.K-23, The Gardens Mall
Lingkaran Syed Putra, Mid Valley City
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 58000
+60-377267370
IG: milkcowmy
Opening hours: 10am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts