PAUL, Singapore

PAUL is a France-origin patisserie with hundreds of outlet worldwide, including Singapore and Jakarta. Besides pastries, PAUL also serves heavy meal. It smelled so good inside the outlet. The bread and pastries displayed seemed to call me to try them all, if only I got unlimited stock of money lol.

Hazelnut Shakerato - $7.50
Sadly, I could not really taste the hazelnut flavor. All I could taste was the overwhelming bitterness of the espresso. Only true caffeine lovers might appreciate this.

Above: Moelleux Citron Framboise - $7.50
This was my friend's choice. I did not really like fruit tart and I only had a bite of this. No comment haha.

Moelleux Chocolat - $5.90
It looks simple and rather uninteresting, but it tasted chocolatey. Too bad the texture was dry and not moist.


Overall, I was quite satisfied with my experience here. The cakes were good but not outstanding. I would like to re-visit PAUL, but obviously not soon as the food here is not pocket-friendly at all haha.

-

290 Orchard Road, #02-09/K1
Paragon
Singapore 238859
+65-62620263
IG: paulbakery_sg
Opening hours: 9am - 8pm (Mon - Thu & Sun) // 8am - 8pm (Fri - Sat)

Comments

Popular Posts