Flapjaks House of Pancakes & Home-Made Gelato, Bali

The last time I ate Flapjaks was like years ago. I took some pics of the food for review purpose, but after eating there, I lost my phone at a factory outlet. So this time I returned to Flapjaks as a 'revenge'.

Iced Tea - IDR18,000
The iced tea came with sugar syrup, which was served separately in a cute Illy cup.

French Fries
The fries was thicker than shoestring fries but it was not thick-cut type either. The seasoning was errr, instant one.

Decadence Chocolate Pancake - IDR54,000
Chocoholic like me would obviously favor this dish! The chocolate pancake was so fluffy, no complain at all. The salty taste from the cream cheese neutralized the overloaded sweetness of the chocolate. The Ferrero Rocher gelato had a firm yet creamy texture with distinct nutty flavor.

Banana Foster Crepes - IDR50,000
My friend chose kiwi gelato to pair with his banana crepes, which I thought was an off-track combination haha. I did not really fancy the kiwi gelato, it had a weird taste.

It is good to be back here at Flapjaks - their pancakes never disappoint as usual. When it comes to pancake parlour in Bali, Flapjaks is always the first one coming into mind.

-

Kuta Sidewalk Complex
Jl. Kartika Plaza, Kuta
Bali, Indonesia 80361
+62361-763100
Opening hours: 8am - 12am

Comments

Popular Posts