CoCo Ichibanya, Singapore

CoCo Ichibanya is a Japanese restaurant specializing in Japanese curry. Here, you can customize your curry by choosing your preferred portion of rice, spiciness level, and toppings, such as pork cutlet, chicken cutlet, sliced beef, and sausages.

Iced Milk Tea
It is served with separated creamer and liquid sugar so we can adjust the sugar and milkiness level to our own preference.

Fried Chicken Curry - $11
I love the curry here - it had good consistency which was neither too watery nor too thick. Oh ya, you can choose the spiciness level of your curry. Apparently, level 2 of spiciness that I had was a bit too much for me.

Pork Cutlet Curry with Cheese - $14.60
We can also opt for less rice (150gr instead of the normal 200gr serving). I took this option and the price became $1 cheaper. The melted cheese added a nice savory touch to the dish. The breaded pork was tender and went very well with the curry.

Chicken Cutlet Curry - $12
The chicken cutlet had a moderate amount of fat in between the crunchy batter and the meat, which was just lovely. If I had to choose, I would pick pork over chicken anytime.

Green Tea Cheesecake - $4.80
Here, the cheesecake used is the tofu cheesecake type. The texture is wobbly, different from normal cheesecake that is firm. It was a pleasant dessert to close the dinner.

I would love to patronize CoCo Ichibanya again to have their delicious curry rice. The price is still reasonable given the big quantity and good quality. Japanese curry lovers, don't miss this place!

-

1 Vista Exchange Green, #02-06
The Star Vista
Singapore 138617
+65-65702457
Opening hours: 10am - 10pm (Mon - Thu & Sun) // 10am - 11pm (Fri - Sat)

Comments

  1. Love the post! The Wagyu steak in the menu is something I'll have to try at the Singapore branch cause it's defo not in any of the branches I've tried so far. Hope you can check and follow my CoCo Ichibanya world tour with my latest post in Singapore: http://nyamwithny.com/coco-ichibanya-singapore/ I also tried the Level 5 spice as I'm a big spicy foodie but it was quite delicious, did you try that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've checked your blog and couldn't help but drool over the pics haha. The post is also well-written. Unfortunately I didn't try the level 5 as I couldn't take spicy food. Level 2 is already too spicy for me :(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts