I am..., Singapore

While exploring Haji Lane with my cousin, we felt hungry and when we bumped into I am..., we immediately decided to eat there. This cafe is located at a corner between Haji Lane and North Bridge Road. Do look out for the big red-colored I am... replica next to the cafe, which reminds me of Amsterdam logo. Being located in Arab Quarter, I'm pleased to tell you that this cafe is Halal-certified, so to my Muslim friends, fret not!

Cold Matcha Latte - $6
Nothing special about this, it was sort of watered down. Couldn't really taste the matcha flavor here.

Cranberry Juice - $3.50
Oh snap, it's Snapple. Nonetheless, we had been informed by the staff that they used canned juice.

Chicken Satay Burger - $14.90
It's burger with a twist! They used real satay sauce which was surprisingly a good match with the grilled chicken. The bottom bun had some black spots - I had no idea what they were but it was definitely not due to being charred. I was guessing they were some kind of fungus, but I could not get a refund anyway since I only realized it when I was about to have my two or three last bites haha.

The food I had here was quite good (if only the black black spots on my burger did not show up) and the service was okay. I have read some positive reviews about their cakes (especially the salted caramel and rainbow cakes) which are big in size and good in taste, so I think maybe I should give I am... a second try for the cakes.

-

674 North Bridge Road, #01-01
Singapore 188804
+65-62955509
Opening hours: 11am - 11pm (Mon - Thu) // 11am - 1am (Fri - Sat) // 11am - 10pm (Sun)

Comments

Popular Posts