[Outlet Closed] St. Marc Cafe, Singapore

St. Marc Cafe is a Japanese cafe with hundreds of outlet in Japan. They sell varieties of bread, coffee and dessert with Chococro (choco croissant) being the most well-known item. However, on this visit I tried their parfait instead of Chococro. The outlet at Marina Square is often packed with students doing their homework, thus there are signs saying 'please refrain from studying during peak hours' on the tables. This cafe implements self-service system with a buzzer, and water dispenser is available next to the cashier.

Hot Matcha Latte - $7 (large size)
My matcha latte came in a mug. It had bold matcha flavor and it was very warming to drink.

Choco Banana Split - $8.80
Since my drink was already matcha-based, I chose to have something chocolatey for the dessert. My pick went to this Choco Banana Split consisting of chocolate ice cream, brownie, pudding, cornflakes, banana and vanilla soft-serve. It was a total pleasure! I always love how banana pairs really well with chocolate. Moreover, while enjoying the luscious soft-serve and hand-scooped ice cream, I could also munch the crunchy cornflakes and feel the softness of the pudding on my mouth. 

St. Marc Cafe is obviously a place I would gladly return to. The place is comfortable for chit-chatting over a cup of coffee, although it is not too spacious. I'm obviously looking forward to try the Chococro on my next visit!

-

6 Raffles Boulevard, #02-105
Marina Square
Singapore 039594
+65-63388606
Opening hours: 11.30am - 10pm (Mon - Fri) // 10am - 10pm (Sat - Sun)

Comments

Popular Posts