[Closed] Paddington House of Pancakes, Singapore

One day, my friend and I went to City Square Mall, whereby we picked Paddington House of Pancakes as our dinner venue. Doesn't the name of the restaurant remind you of Paddington Bear? In fact, this pancake house offers over 100 kinds of dish - crazy enough? When you open the menu book, brace yourself to have a hard time deciding what to order, because you will get spoiled by their varieties of menu! I wondered how the chefs could master so many recipes!

Cheesy Wedges & Fries - $8
We shared this bowl as a starter. At first I thought those thing above the fries were spam chips, but then I realized this restaurant was Muslim-friendly, and they turned out to be crispy chicken bacon bits. The potatoes were fried properly (not too oily) and the cheese sauce was super nice!

Nice - $16
The dish name is really 'nice' haha. My friend chose to have savory crepes, which literally lived up to its name. It contained grilled chicken, chicken bacon, mushroom, prawns, pineapple and mushroom sauce. According to him, it was not a very filling dish (no wonder as guys have double appetite, ahem).

Pot of Gold - $10
These dollar pancakes might look tiny in size, but they gave me a heap! Seriously, you gotta share this bowl, do not try eating one by yourself. I had one portion for myself and regretted. I could not finish this since the pancakes given were too many. Imagine munching about 20 pieces of pancake alone! However, the pancake was nice - it was fluffy and buttery. It tasted so good when mixed together with marshmallows, nuts, chocolate sauce and ice cream.

If you are a fan of pancake, do not miss out Paddington House of Pancakes. Once is never enough, you will need probably two or more visits to savor their wide selections of pancake! I love how the food comes in large serving, which is more than enough for one person. The prices are neither too expensive nor cheap - preparing $30 per person should be fine.

-

180 Kitchener Road, #02-35/36
City Square Mall
Singapore 208539
+65-66129029
IG: paddingtonhouseofpancakes
Opening hours: 11.30am - 9pm (Mon - Thu) // 11am - 9.30pm (Fri - Sun)

Comments

Popular Posts