Cosmic Diner, Bali

Want to feel the American diner sensation in Bali? Head to Cosmic Diner, a restaurant that brings you back to the retro era in the 60's. Cosmic Diner has 3 outlets in Bali: Sunset Star, Lippo Mall and Sanur Arcade - this time I visited the Sunset Star outlet. Since it is an American diner, the food served here is American staples like burgers, pastas and shakes, plus some all-day breakfast items.



I sat on the second floor and it was nearly empty that time (which was good, so I could ask for the staff's help to take as many pics as I like since they were not very busy - what an excuse huh?). I really like the interior, every corner here just looks so photogenic! The checkered tiles, vintage knick-knacks and retro background music instantly transported me back to the 60's. I might be a 90's kid, but somehow I felt so nostalgic!






Iced Nutella Latte - IDR30,000
This drink was a disappointment as I could barely taste any Nutella flavor. Furthermore, the serving was small for the price paid.


Fettuccine Meatball - IDR65,000
Thankfully, the food turned out great. I enjoyed the sour and savory tomato sauce and the juicy meatballs made of premium Australian beef. The Grana Padano cheese on top added extra yum to the overall dish.

Overall, I enjoyed my solo lunch here. They got nice retro ambiance, decent food and pleasant service. I really look forward to the opening of American-style diner like this in my hometown Surabaya!

-

Sunset Star
Jl. Sunset Road, Legian
Bali, Indonesia 80361
+62361-8947389
IG: cosmicdinerbali
Opening hours: 10am - 11.30pm

Comments

Popular Posts