Rena's Kitchen & Coffee, Bali

This week I was lucky enough to get my day-off on Sunday (yes I know it sounds sad but that's a life of a hotel intern). Certainly, I would not want to waste the day just lazing on my bed and streaming to my favorite Korean variety shows. Sunday is a perfect day to chill out at the coffee shop, isn't it?


Let me introduce you to a humble cafe in Jimbaran called Rena's Kitchen & Coffee. Jimbaran area does not have as many cafes as Seminyak but I prefer Jimbaran location-wise as it is relatively quieter.




Rena's Kitchen & Coffee is situated in Taman Griya, precisely on the alley next to Kimia Farma pharmacy (not far from the main road). The parking lot is only enough for motorbikes, so if you drive a car, you may need to park it at the roadside.

Milo Dinosaur - IDR17,000
It is like a sophisticated version of Milo Dinosaur lol. And I love the idea of putting some white foam on top - ugh, it is no doubt the prettiest Milo I have ever had!


American Breakfast - IDR35,000
Yay to cheap breakfast menus! Where else can you get a full breakfast plate for only IDR35,000? This dish consists of eggs done your way (I had my usual scrambled eggs), sausage, mushroom, smoked beef and toast with butter. The scrambled egg would be better if it was runnier but it tasted nice. I like the sausage the most - the taste was uniquely different from others.

Pancakes - IDR20,000
The staff recommended me their best-selling pancake. I gladly accepted the offer since the pancake only cost IDR20,000 but I dabao-ed it since I was too full already. The pancake itself was fluffy, topped with sliced bananas, blueberries, dragonfruits, oats and maple syrup. Super worth it!


I really enjoyed my me-time in this unpretentious coffee shop. The food was good and affordably priced, or you could even say it cheap for Bali standard. The staffs were so friendly, especially the owner who happened to be a good friend of my colleague. We made small talk and she helped me taking pics as well.

-

Jl. Danau Batur II / 4
Taman Griya, Jimbaran
Bali, Indonesia 80361
+628118080066
Opening hours: 7.30am - 6pm (Tue - Sun)
Closed on Mon

Comments

Popular Posts