My Kopi-O!, Surabaya

Since there were not many interesting F&B options at Grand City, we decided to just eat at My Kopi-O!. I chose to sit outside as usual, coz I love to see people falling down (literally, since there was ice skating rink on the ground floor lol). Quick wi-fi connection is available here as well.

Ice Tea Tarik - IDR26,000
Nothing beats a hearty meal in Malaysian kopitiam with a glass of frothy teh tarik.


Chicken Chop with Steak Sauce - IDR55,800
This dish was pretty well-executed. The chicken was tender, crispy and well-seasoned without being excessively salty. It came with comforting sides of salad and medium-cut fries too.

Overall, I was satisfied with my food here. The price is pretty expensive, but since it is a modern kopitiam in modern shopping mall, you cannot really complain. I will definitely revisit this place again and again as their food and drink never disappoint.

-

Grand City Mall, 3rd Floor
Jl. Walikota Mustajab 1
Surabaya, Indonesia 60272
+6231-52405918
IG: mykopio
Opening hours: 10am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts