Secret Cafe, Bali

I just found out another unpretentious yet laid-back cafe near my place called Secret Cafe. Just like its name, this cafe is indeed a secret hidden gem. It is located on the lesser-known Jl. Siligita, not far from Santika Hotel and just about across Nasi Ayam Ibu Oki. All you have to do is spotting a red Illy signage and voila, you have arrived at Secret Cafe.


The drink menus are all written on the chalkboard

This cafe is moderately spacious, quite spacious for a surfer cafe. You can really feel the eclectic and beach-y vibes here. I might be too much, but I felt like I was somewhere in Gold Coast lol. I think not many Indonesians are aware of this place; in fact the guests were all ang mohs.

Iced Latte - IDR35,000
The iced latte was good and bittersweet, strong but not overwhelming. The liquid sugar was damn sweet, I only poured in a quarter of that small cup but it was already sweet enough to my liking. The serving was big also, so it was satisfying!

Focaccia Toast Sandwich with Ham - IDR45,000
Simple, just 2 pieces sandwich served with a cup of fries (yes, it was really served in a cup haha) and an option of tomato or chili sauce on the side. I really like the focaccia, it was full of herb flavor (which somehow tasted like wasabi), crispy but easy to cut. The pork ham slices were too thin though. I was not usually fond of thick-cut fries, but this one was nice. For IDR45,000, I think this sandwich is worth getting.

This blue wall with a big couch is visitors' favorite spot to take pics. Oh ya, Secret Cafe also sells some souvenir T-shirts. Do check them out!

Secret Cafe is a must-visit if you are already bored of Seminyak or Legian cafes. This cafe is much quieter since it is located in the less-crowded Nusa Dua and the prices are relatively cheap for Nusa Dua standard (fyi, Nusa Dua is a stereotype for luxurious hotels and dining venues). The cafe owner was super friendly too - she helped me take several pics and she did a good job as a photographer!

-

Jl. Siligita 9, Nusa Dua
Bali, Indonesia 80361
+6285739107963
IG: secretcafenusadua
Opening hours: 8am - 6pm (Sun - Tue & Thu - Sun)
Closed on Wed

Comments

Popular Posts