[Closed] Break Cafe, Bali

When looking for cheap cafes in Bali, Nusa Dua, Kuta or Seminyak areas are definitely out of my list. Therefore, I usually travel all the way to Denpasar as it is where a lot of cheap cafes are. This time I made a visit to Break Cafe on Jl. Hayam Wuruk. It stands right next to a barbershop and the place is relatively small, enough for around 20 people only.

Iced Strawberry Tea
Pretty good thirst-quencher, although it was rather too sweet for my liking.

Chicken Teriyaki Rice on Bowl - IDR20,000
It was delicious, surprisingly. The chicken was crispy and the savory teriyaki sauce matched well with the chicken.


Pitaya Smoothie Blend - IDR28,000
Oh wow, Break Cafe serves the famous smoothie bowl too! Priced at merely IDR28,000, I knew I had to get this one (I think it is the cheapest one in Bali too). It consists of dragonfruit, strawbery, cinnamon, raisin granola, banana and honey. The texture was kinda too thick and icy, but it was filling so I could not complain.

Overall, Break Cafe is a good alternative to cheap eats in the center of Denpasar city. The food is decent and most importantly, it will not break your wallet.

-

Jl. Hayam Wuruk 176, Denpasar
Bali, Indonesia 80239
+6282145215665
Opening hours: 11am - 11pm

Comments

Popular Posts