Product Review: KFC Hot & Cheesy Chicken

Recently, KFC Indonesia launched the Hot & Cheesy Chicken, which then became the talk of the town. Coincidentally (or not?), McDonald's also launched its Japanese series menu and brought back its legendary apple pie at almost the same time. I saw a lot of people post the pic of KFC's cheesy chicken on Instagram, but I was not that eager to try it immediately - I waited for the hype to fade out a bit before I finally tried it for blogging sake haha.

It is basically KFC's crispy chicken basted with cheese sauce with spicy flavor inside. Sadly, the cheese sauce kinda washed away the crispiness of the skin.

Besides cheesy chicken, a new drink called Creme Cheesy Float has also been introduced to the public. I don't want to rudely label this drink as a failed product, but if I were offered to get the second glass, I would reject it without thinking twice. I don't think having cheese sauce mixed with ice cream actually works out. 

Sorry to say, but I'm not a fan of KFC's cheesy chicken and that weird-tasting cheese float. That sexy yellow-ish cheesy chicken is droolsome-looking indeed, but I would rather spend my money for my usual KFC's crispy chicken.

Comments

Popular Posts