Revayah Coffee, Bali

Today I decided to step out of my comfort zone (in this context I mean Seminyak, Legian, Kuta and Nusa Dua areas) and started exploring cafes in Denpasar. It was a bit ridiculous that I had never actually been to this capital of Bali province other than passing by. Initially, I wanted to try a cafe on Jl. Teuku Umar but Google Maps betrayed me - I could not locate the place shown on the map. Still confused and frustrated that I did not manage to find the cafe I wanted to visit, I independently (yes, without Google Maps) made my way back to Nusa Dua via Sanur by following the signs along the way. While driving, I kept my eyes on my surroundings, hoping that I would find a decent cafe to chill at. Finally, I spotted this cafe called Revayah Coffee right at the intersection of Jl. Gatot Subroto (Gatsu) Timur. The cafe was empty when I came, but it started to be filled up after I finished my food.


Iced Mocha - IDR34,000
The foam might look slightly messy, but I super love this drink! It was a perfect blend between coffee and chocolate. Such a mood-booster!


Mille Crepe  IDR35,000
Fyi, they only have lasagna and pie under savory menus and the rest are drinks and cakes on display. Since the savory menus did not entice me, I had sweets instead. The flavor of the day was Nutella. The mille crepe was somewhat disappointing — it was hard to cut down and the Nutella flavor was not really there. It did not feel very moist in my mouth too. I have had better mille crepes like Lady M and Lareia so I could easily tell this is a super mediocre mille crepe.


Overall, Revayah Coffee could be a great option for your cafe-hopping session in Denpasar. Prices are nett here and it is a free wi-fi zone as well. This place is comfortable for either lazy chill-out or productive working day.

-

Jl. Gatot Subroto Timur 99A, Denpasar
Bali, Indonesia 80237
+62361-467433
Opening hours: 9am - 9.30pm
Closed on Sun

Comments

Popular Posts