[Closed] Everything with Fries, Singapore

Everything with Fries, Singapore We always have some space for dessert no matter how full we are! So, after lunch we headed to Everything with Fries at Bugis Junction to have some dessert. Do take note that the desserts here do not come with fries, despite the restaurant name hehe. Fyi, Everything with Fries is Awfully Chocolate's sister company, so I kinda expected the dessert to be satisfying. 

Truffle Fries - $7.90
The fries used is the thick-cut type, not shoestring that I like. The fries was crispy and every single of it was infused with truffle flavor. Portion wise, it was quite huge for 3 people to share, even we could not finish and ended up dabao it haha.


Vanilla Mille Crepe - $7.90
It is mille crepe with vanilla cream in between the layers. The Mille Crepe looks as if it was created painstakingly. The cake was very smooth with light sweetness, suitable for those who cannot tolerate sugary stuff. Paying $7.90 for such a huge slice was worth it. Beside vanilla, they also serve Nutella crepe (looking forward to have it on my next visit hehe).

Hot Banana Butterscotch Pudding with Ice Cream - $7.90
I strongly recommend this cake. What could be better than a warm bread pudding, sweet bananas, gooey butterscotch sauce and complemented by a scoop of vanilla ice cream? I truly enjoyed it in every mouthful. 

Nutella Lava Mug - $8.90
The Nutella cake was served in a cute ceramic mug with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. The cake was moist and very rich in chocolate taste, with abundant warm chocolate lava covered inside the cake. I guess it is only suitable for true chocoholic like me. Otherwise, you may feel a bit 'jelat' after a few spoonful due to the overwhelming Nutella taste.

Overall, I totally indulged myself in EwF desserts and I recommend all the desserts reviewed above. The price might be a bit hefty because of GST and service charge, but it was worth it. The staffs are friendly, attentive, and one staff gladly offered us to take pictures. I will surely be back.

-

200 Victoria Street, #04-05
Bugis Junction Singapore 188021
+65-63380135
IG: ewf_sg
Opening hours: 11am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts