[Closed] Anomali Coffee, Surabaya

Good news to my fellow coffee enthusiasts in Surabaya! A new brewing spot has been unlocked in Grand City. Some of you are probably familiar with Anomali Coffee, but if you are not, Anomali is a local brand specializing in single origin coffees. Their coffee beans are locally sourced from all over Indonesia like Sumatera, Flores, and Bali - just to name a few. Each coffee bean is handpicked and roasted to bring out the best flavor of it. I have been to Anomali Coffee in Bali, and the fact I could now enjoy their coffee in my hometown got me excited.


The place is not very big, but comfortable with plenty of power points. Not forgetting the scent of coffee that will lift up your mood. They also have various cake, pastry and light meal to accompany your favorite joe.

Iced Chocolate - IDR39,000 (small size)
The first few sips were thirst-quenching, but eventually I realized that this drink could have been better with more intense chocolate flavor.

Iced Cafe Latte - IDR42,000 (regular size)
The coffee was decent - quite heavy on the milk, but the caffeine notes are still pronounced. Too bad they did not have 'skinny' option.

French Fries - IDR35,000
I got nothing to complain about the fries. The crinkle-cut fries was adequately crispy and well-seasoned.

If you are a fan of Indonesian coffee, then this is the right place for you. It is a place where you can sip on good quality coffee in a chill setting. I would not mind going back when my caffeine pangs hit me. Congrats Anomali Coffee for your opening and wish you best of luck!

-

Grand City, 1st Floor
Jl. Walikota Mustajab 1
Surabaya, Indonesia 60272
+6231-52405824
IG: anomalicoffee
Opening hours: 7am - 11.30pm

Comments

  1. Thank you for these reviews! Great to find someone that loves going to coffee shops as much as me, haha. Bookmarking your reviews for my upcoming trip to Surabaya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome! I'm glad you find my review helpful.
      Hope you enjoy your upcoming trip to Surabaya and happy cafe-ing :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts