[Closed] Churro101 츄러스, Singapore

One day after school, my friend and I went to Bugis+ to walk around. We spotted an Instagenic spot on its rooftop. They had flowery gate, swing, and even Cinderella-style carriage! *launching my phone camera*


We continued roaming around Bugis+ until we saw a churro shop with an interesting tagline, 'better than a boyfriend'. I became so eager to try it as I was curious of how good their churro could be haha. The shop is called Churro101 - it is a South Korean churros brand that had just opened its first Singapore outlet at Bugis+ (by the time this post is written, the second outlet has opened at 313@Somerset). I really like churro, but unfortunately there is a lack of churro shop in Singapore (my favorite local churro shop, Churrosity, has ceased operation already).



Ice Cream & Churro Set - $5.90
Churro plus ice cream is no doubt a hot-n-cold indulgence, so I opted for this combo. As for the churro itself, I chose the one with cinnamon coating. Frankly speaking, Churro101's churro is probably one of the best churros I have ever tasted. The churro was quite long in size, probably around 20cm plus? The churro was crispy outside and fluffy inside, tasted so heavenly when eaten hot. The ice cream was just normal though - typical vanilla soft-serve which was no better than Mac's.

I like the concept of open kitchen at Churro101 - it allows us to witness how the churro is made and decorated. The churro is fried upon order, so rest assure that you will not get the one that has been left cold. Anyway, I must admit it is still better to have a boyfriend rather than churro, but maybe churro can keep you joyful when your boyfriend is not around haha.

-

201 Victoria Street, #04-01
Bugis+
Singapore 188067
IG: churro101sg
Opening hours: 10am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts