Wingstop, Singapore

Another try of chicken wings food chain, but this time it was not Korean chicken. Coming all the way from USA, Wingstop offers American-style chicken wings with a wide selection of flavors like lemon pepper, teriyaki, Hawaiian, and atomic, which is the spiciest flavor suitable for the daredevils.



6pcs Boneless Wings Combo - $9.95
I had my wings boneless as it was hassle-free to eat. The wings came in my chosen flavors: garlic parmesan and lemon pepper. Upon the first bite, the garlic parmesan flavor instantly became my favorite - it was so flavorful! The parmesan cheese resembled the one used for pizzas and pastas. I like their fries, which still had some traces of potato skin. Best dipped into the ranch sauce.

6pcs Classic Wings Combo - $10.95
My friend chose bone-in wings, which I thought was a bit smaller in size compared to my boneless wings. The wings were deep fried to perfection. I managed to try the cajun chicken - it had spicy taste but still tolerable for my liking.


I will come back for their garlic parmesan wings! It is so addictive and now I'm craving for it while typing this post. Oh anyway, it is now easier for me to reach out for Wingstop as they had opened a new outlet in my hometown, Surabaya. Woohoo!

-

311 New Upper Changi Road, #B1-53
Bedok Mall
Singapore 467360
+65-68449200
Opening hours: 11am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts