[Closed] Jack's Cola Cafe + Nine Fresh, Singapore

I spotted a cafe called Jack's Cola Cafe standing next to Jack's Place at Paya Lebar Square, and turned out these two eateries were under the same management. To be honest, I have never eaten at Jack's Place before, so I'm not sure how to compare between Jack's Place and Jack's Cola Cafe. Perhaps Jack's Cola Cafe is more suitable for teenagers (hence its hippie interior) and more reasonably priced than Jack's Place.


Curly Fries - $2
This curly fries is priced at $2, very affordable right? The taste was not bad at all.

Bolognese Lasagne - $10
The lasagna was served with salted potato chips. I had no complain for this. The lasagna was smooth, creamy and rich like how I wanted it to be. The portion was quite filling as well.

Horlick Maltesers Ice Cream - $4.30 (single scoop)
The ice cream here is supplied by Udders. Udders had been one of my most favorite local ice cream brands, and somemore I never had Udders for quite long already. I picked my favorite Horlick Maltesers flavor and it was still as good as the last time I had it.

Overall, Jack's Cola Cafe offers simple comfort food at affordable prices. No GST or service charge is added to the bill, and you need to make your order and pick up your food at the counter.

-

60 Paya Lebar Road, #B1-16
Paya Lebar Square
Singapore 409051
+65-63416918
Opening hours: 10.30am - 10pm



-

We still wanted more dessert although we had already got Udders ice cream from Jack's Cola Cafe hehe. Therefore, we stopped by Nine Fresh for some Taiwanese desserts. Nine Fresh is a local brand serving fresh Taiwanese desserts without artificial coloring or preservative. The price is very wallet-friendly, ranging between $2 to $4.


Pearly Bean Curd - $2.80
One of my favorite menus here is this Pearly Bean Curd that consists of mango pearl jelly, black pearl and taro balls. I thought the mango pearl jelly was popping boba, but turned out there was no liquid bursting out haha.

Fruity Ai-Yu Jelly - $3.50
If you love jelly, you should order Fruity Ai-Yu Jelly that consists of aloe vera pearl jelly, mango pearl jelly, konjac jelly, milk ball and taro balls. It came with a small packet of creamer. I really love this combo - it had fruity taste and the mixed jelly was just pleasing for the mouth.

Black Sugar Ai-Yu Special - $3.50
This combo consists of taro balls, red bean, black pearl and milk ball. This was my least favorite as I did not like red bean haha.

Overall, I really like Nine Fresh dessert. Besides delicious, it is also very value for money - no wonder they never run out of patron coming in! Moreover, the portion can be shared with a friend. They also have their own loyalty card program, whereby you will receive a stamp for every purchase of $2.50. 

-

60 Paya Lebar Road, #01-49
Paya Lebar Square
Singapore 409051
Opening hours: 11am - 10pm


Comments

Popular Posts