Secret Recipe, Singapore

It was my first time trying out Secret Recipe, although I had noticed this place since my first visit to Plaza Singapura. They are quite famous for their selection of cakes, but this time I had heavy food for dinner instead and skipped the dessert.

Upon seating, the staff served us this iced water

Oreo Milkshake - $6.50
It tasted nice upon the first sip, but after awhile it became queasy.

Ice Blended Mocha - $6.90
I did not try this, but judging from the appearance it should be a pretty good drink.

Chicken Cordon Bleu - $17.90
The chicken was small in size, but the stuffing was generous. It tasted very cheesy but the outer part was quite dry and there was only a little sauce poured on it.

Grilled Mushroom Chicken - $14.50
It felt a bit weird to eat grilled chicken with rice. The chicken was tender and juicy, easy to cut even without knife (there was no knife on my table as I was having rice). The mushroom sauce did not taste very pleasant, neither did the herb rice.

My first experience here was just average. The meal was not fantastic but was not bad either. For my next visit, I will make sure to try out their cakes!

-

68 Orchard Road, #01-18
Plaza Singapura
Singapore 238839
+65-63419909
Opening hours: 11am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts