Sushi Express, Singapore

Sushiiiii! Who does not love sushi, especially when they are low-priced? Here at Sushi Express, every item is priced at $1.50 - when I say 'every item', it does not refer to sushi only, but also dessert and canned drink. Perhaps this fixed price tag explains the queue that is always seen in front of their outlets. On every table, there are teabags and teacups with attached hot water tap, chopsticks, and condiments like packet wasabi and soyu (soy sauce). Various kind of sushi and dessert will then move around on a conveyor belt.

Tamago Sushi
This was mediocre. I had better tamago sushi elsewhere.

Nigiri Sushi
The shrimps were fresh and had crunchy outer part.

Mango Pudding
The dessert popped on the conveyor belt very seldom, and I got this pudding after waiting around 20 minutes. I did not like real mango fruit, but somehow I found this mango pudding very nice.

Blueberry Pudding
Strangely, I prefer mango pudding than the blueberry one.

$1.50 is definitely a cheap amount to pay for a plate of sushi, but then again, do not expect premium quality sushi like Sushi Tei. I think there should be broader selection of food item, especially dessert. There is a time limit of 60 minutes set for every group of patrons coming to dine in, which I think is a good way to handle the turnover.

-

33 Sengkang West Avenue, #02-K4/K5
The Seletar Mall
Singapore 797653
+65-67022558
IG: sushiexpresssg
Opening hours: 11am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts