Arroy Mak Mak Thai Street Food, Yogyakarta

This restaurant name popped out when I was searching for the list of eateries in Malioboro Mall. The cute-sounded name (which actually means 'very delicious') got me interested to try. Although the name says 'street food', they also have heavy meal. In the menu, it shows that all the meal (including heavy meal with rice) comes in a disposable cup. The place was empty when we came, only our table and another one were occupied.

Thai Milk Tea - IDR15,000
It is one of their signature drinks along with green tea and taro drink. This drink was so refreshing, it was not too sweet and not diluted. Somemore it only costs IDR15,000, so cheap man!

Marinated Chicken Platter - IDR18,000
Where was the styrofoam cup I saw in the menu? Lol, I had no idea why they served the food on a plate instead. The chicken here was not very nice. The batter was too thick that I barely tasted the meat. However, I like the drizzled sauce. It was kinda sweet, I guessed they had added some honey into the sauce.

Royal Shrimp Bowl - IDR31,000
This looks like tempura don for me. It consists of battered shrimp and onion rings. They used the same sauce as chicken bowl, no complain since I liked the sauce haha.

Arroy Mak Mak is a good option to dine at Malioboro Mall. Their food is affordably priced too! A filling meal with drink for a person will not cost more than IDR50,000. Do take note that here, you are required to place your order at the counter and your food will be served to you later.

-

Malioboro Mall, 3rd Floor
Jl. Malioboro 52-58
Yogyakarta, Indonesia 55271
+62274-520352
Opening hours: 10am - 9pm

Comments

Popular Posts