Gelare, Singapore

Gelare used to be my usual go-to when I was craving for waffle ice cream, but since their AMK Hub outlet had closed down, I had to travel to town for it. The Bugis+ outlet is probably the only outlet left in city centre *sad*.

Hot Chocolate - $5.90
See the layer? It was visually pretty, a bit foamy and tasted so chocolatey, albeit a tad pricey.

Carbonara - $12.90
It is simple carbonara-based spaghetti with smoked beef slices and mushroom. Portion wise, quite fulfilling. It tasted just average though.

Oreo Cheesecake - $5.60
This cheesecake was very cheesy and ended up a bit sickening. Not in my recommendation list.

Half Classic Waffle a la Mode with Choc Choc Chunk Ice Cream - $9.90
To me, Gelare has the best waffle ever in Singapore! As usual, I enjoyed my waffle - it was crispy, fluffy and fragrant. The addition of chocolate sauce made this treat more delicious. The triple C ice cream was very chocolatey, perfect to pair with the waffle.

Classic Waffle a la Mode with Cookie Dough Ice Cream - $12.90
The cookie dough did not taste cookie enough haha. It tasted more like vanilla to me.

Overall, I think Gelare's waffle is kinda underrated - I don't get why they keep closing down their outlet :(. Oh by the way, the waffles are sold at half price on Tuesday so do pop by and show them some love!

-

201 Victoria Street, #05-10
Bugis+
Singapore 188067
+65-65096070
IG: gelaresg
Opening hours: 11am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts