Communal Coffee & Eatery, Surabaya

Communal is a 2-storey cafe located in Klampis area. My friends and I decided to sit on the second floor, which was bigger in size and somehow cozier. Here, we are required to place our order at the counter on the first floor. 

Hazelnut Coffee Aren - IDR23,000
It was a nice drink in general, although the hazelnut flavor could be stronger.

Green Tea Latte - IDR33,000
To me, the matcha flavor was overwhelming. I got sick of it after awhile.

Thai Tuna Pasta - IDR50,000
The pasta was al dente, slightly spicy and contained generous tuna meat. My friend said the portion could be a little bit bigger.

Lemon Dory Crispy - IDR60,000
For such price, the portion was definitely too small! Indeed, the dory was tasty and crisply fried, but I still don't think it should cost that expensive.

Overall, my experience at Communal was rather enjoyable, but not impressive. Despite the small portion of food given, I particularly love the atmosphere of this cafe with artificial grass decorating the wall - I enjoyed spending hours chit-chatting with my buddies here.

-

Jl. Kertajaya Indah Tengah 24
Surabaya, Indonesia 60116
+6231-5945301
IG: communal.sby
Opening hours: 8am - 11pm (Mon - Thu & Sun) // 8am - 12am (Fri - Sat)

Comments

Popular Posts