[Closed] Guksu, Singapore

Guksu is Korean restaurant in Suntec City that specializes in Korean noodles. The noodles here are served with different soup stocks, such as the seafood and beef. Another types of dish like chicken and jeongol (a kind of Korean-style stew) are also available.

The set here includes free flow drink from the drink bar and banchan (Korean sides). This is similar to Hifumi, where appetizer is free flow there. Yay!


Janchi Set - $12.90
The anchovy broth was clear and warming, while the noodle was springy in texture. To be honest, I was not not very fond of seafood-based soup, but in this case my janchi noodle soup was not very bad and I managed to finish it. On a side note, the chicken was fried perfectly, even comparable to KFC's chicken. The mustard dipping sauce accompanying the chicken instantly became my guilty pleasure. 

Overall, I enjoyed my lunch here. The service was great and the manager welcomed us for our next visit after we settled the bill. I will certainly return to order their Korean fried chicken hehe.

-

3 Temasek Boulevard, #02-385
Suntec City Mall
Singapore 038983
+65-63347950
IG: guksusg
Opening hours: 11am - 3pm; 5pm - 10.30pm (Mon - Fri) // 11am - 10.30pm (Sat - Sun)

Comments

Popular Posts