Ancala Coffee, Batu

There have been a few numbers of cafe sprouted up in Batu despite the pandemic. One of those newcomers is Ancala Coffee, an aesthetically pleasing cafe that shares the same premise with Mitra Flora flower kiosk.

Indoor seating is limited, but there is a handful more outside. Idk why but most of the time I prefer alfresco seating when I dine in other cities or overseas haha. The tranquility makes it a peaceful oasis on weekends. 



Going up to the second floor, you will be blessed with lush mountain view. It was quite breezy up there.

Hot Flat White - IDR20,000
Ancala Coffee focuses on simple but good coffee, alongside some tea and non-coffee options. The coffee here was pretty good. It registered a little more acidity than other similar cafes in town, which I liked.

Arjuna Latte - IDR18,000
I personally felt this drink was a bit too light on the sweetener, almost resembling my flat white.

I genuinely love places where I can sit down, have some coffee, and appreciate the beauty of nature. Ancala Coffee is the place that can offer all those three, so props to them. I also enjoyed that it was not overcrowded during my visit. Overall, Ancala Coffee is a very nice addition to Batu's cafe scene and is a good place to retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city.

-

Jl. Mawar Putih 85
Batu, Indonesia 65317
+6281233249123
Opening hours: 11am - 11pm

Comments

Popular Posts