[Closed] Liberica, Surabaya

Liberica, one of the big players in Jakarta coffee shop scene, has opened their second outlet in Surabaya at Surabaya Town Square. The place is not spacious but it is relatively quiet (well Sutos is a quiet mall nowadays). Liberica focuses on the overall coffee drinking experience, and as a homegrown coffee shop, the coffee beans are sourced from various region in Indonesia.


Hot Classic Latte - IDR33,000 (regular size)
I think Liberica's latte is milkier than average lattes but I can still feel its caffeine kick. With the free upsize, IDR33,000 for such a large cup of coffee was really worth it hehe.


I was rushing so I asked the staff to take-away my latte

Iced Mocha Latte - IDR46,000 (regular size)
The iced mocha latte was equally good with rich chocolate notes. I will come back for this.

Chocolate Ice Blend - IDR49,000 (regular size)
There was a promotion that time whereby we could upsize our drinks to large size for free. This promotion was only valid for dine-in. Their chocolate ice blend was not impressive though. The chocolate taste was puny and I would choose Starbucks' chocolate chip cream frappe over this anytime.

Overall, I enjoyed my short visit to Liberica. The ambiance is cozy, relaxing and comfortable for casual or business meetings, completed with free wi-fi and power sockets. That being said, I would say Liberica is worth dropping by when you happen to be in the area.

-

Surabaya Town Square, G Floor
Jl. Hayam Wuruk 6
Surabaya, Indonesia 60242
+6231-5633055
IG: libericacoffee
Opening hours: 10am - 12am

Comments

Popular Posts