[Closed] Carnivor Steak & Grill, Surabaya

Yesterday, I invited my close friends for my 22nd birthday dinner at Carnivor Steak & Grill. Located on Jl. Bali, Carnivor is a restaurant specializing in grilled food. You can tell by the name that this place is great for meat lovers. The place is divided into indoor, outdoor (garden) and bar (smoking) areas. VIP room is also available for special events. The interior looks warm and elegant with dominant use of bricks and wooden materials.




As I wanted to have something unforgettable for this year's birthday, I decided to use party planner service to decorate the table. It looks so glamorous right? You can check out their Instagram page here.

Iced Lemon Tea - IDR15,000
It was refreshing and not too sweet.

American Bacon - IDR85,000
The beef patty was nicely cooked and the meat was juicy. You can never go wrong with beef patty and bacon strips.

Grilled Chicken - IDR85,000
The meat was tender and juicy, albeit rather oily. The butter rice did not taste very buttery, but the brown sauce helped elevate the whole taste of this dish.

Fish & Chips - IDR75,000
The fish was well-seasoned and I did not need chili sauce or ketchup to enjoy this dish. It might sound pricey but you are paying for a humongous portion of fish and chips. The batter was crunchy and the fish was soft.

I also got a super cute cake from Kukkikek (here is their Instagram page). They specialize in customizable monogram cake, in which you can choose the base, topping and optional decorations. I had red velvet sponge cake with my favorite We Bare Bears character figures. The cake itself was fluffy with light buttercream and colorful toppings. I would recommend this bakeshop to anyone looking for something unique to give their loved ones.

Overall, I had an enjoyable birthday dinner at Carnivor. The staffs were all friendly, although the service could be slow during busy hours. I was showered with lots of love and blessings. I would like to thank God for giving me another year in life, as well as to everyone who gave me warm birthday messages and presents - I could not be more thankful for you all.

-

Jl. Bali 27
Surabaya, Indonesia 60281
+6231-5031815
Opening hours: 11am - 11pm

Comments

Popular Posts