Dal.komm Coffee 달콤커피, Singapore

Hello K-drama lovers! If you watch Descendants of the Sun, you should be familiar with the a coffee shop named Dal.komm Coffee. This coffee chain has opened a new outlet at The Centrepoint Singapore. The space is considerably large, but students are kindly asked to refrain from studying here during busy hours.

DOTS fans, did you see this?! Look at those wolf and rabbit soft toys!

The cafe implements self-service system. Payment and collection are to be done at the counter and it is free-seating here. You will be given a beeper to notify when to collect your order.


Hot Caffe Latte - $6.50 (regular size)
When ordering, I was asked whether I would like to have my coffee on the spot or take away. Since I was going to meet my friend at Orchard Central, I chose the latter so that I could carry my coffee with me. If you choose to have your coffee there, it will come in a mug instead of paper cup. Anyway, I like the black paper cup with pink holder - it looks elegant, different from the usual white paper cup.

pic credit: Dal.komm Coffee website
But above all, what I like the most about Dal.komm Coffee is its custom-made coffee. So, basically we can select from three types of beans: K1, K2 or K3 (refer to above pic). I had my caffe latte with K2 option. It resulted in ideal flavor - smooth, rich and creamy without being too acidic. It had slightly sweet aftertaste which I fancied.

Overall, Dal.komm Coffee is a nice coffee stop in town, worth checking if you are in the vicinity.  You would definitely love the fact that you can pick up your own coffee blend that perfectly suits your preference. The price is not the cheapest one around, but it is reasonable considering the quality and ambiance of the place. Please open in Indonesia soon!

-

176 Orchard Road, #01-01/06 & #01-102/103
The Centrepoint
Singapore 238843
IG: dalkommsg
Opening hours: 9.30am - 10am

Comments

Popular Posts