My Story, Surabaya

Hi guys! Today I went for a meet-up with my college friends in an eatery called My Story. Why would the owner name their business 'My Story' though?! Haha. Anyway, My Story is situated on Jl. Pregolan, where high-end eateries like Boncafe, Holycow! and Noach dwell. The parking lot is spacious, no worry.



The inside of the restaurant is even bigger with a small outdoor space separating front and back dining areas. The interior gives a rustic and jungly vibes with wood and brick elements.

Ice Mochaccino - IDR30,000
The coffee flavor was there but the chocolate was not rich enough. It was served in a big glass though.

Nachos - IDR35,000
The crispy nacho chips went nicely with melted cheese. It was simple yet nice snack, the serving size was ideal for sharing as well. We actually could not finish a bowl of nachos, dunno why. I think we were just plain full la.


Barbeque Chicken Pizza - IDR55,000
I thought it was just another meet-up session with my friends until suddenly a pizza with candles on it came out. Aww, the girls were so thoughtful to celebrate my birthday even though they were 2 days late (it is the thought that counts huh). Haha it was my first time having pizza as my 'birthday cake'. Speaking about the pizza, I was never a fan of BBQ-based pizza and perhaps I would never be. The chicken meat was somehow dry and the barbeque sauce was too tangy for my liking.

Overall, My Story is a nice place to chill in the heart of Surabaya. It seems like an ideal place to hold birthday party, bridal shower or anniversary, since they have private room as well. The food variety and execution could be improved, but the service was already on the right track. One of the staffs even recommended us good spots for photo-taking and he knew the right angle to make us look tall muahaha.

-

Jl. Pregolan 10
Surabaya, Indonesia 60262
+6231-99244993
IG: mystory.sby
Opening hours: 11am - 11pm

Comments

Popular Posts