[Closed] Wooyoo Cafe, Bali

I was excited to find out that Wooyoo has opened a new branch in Bali. I have one Jakarta friend who told me how good Wooyoo ice cream was, but I never had the chance to visit Wooyoo when I went to Jakarta. Anyway yeah, I finally got to try it in Bali! Wooyoo is located on Jl. Kayu Aya Seminyak, sharing the same premise with 55chu Churros.


Caffe Mocha - IDR35,000
I ordered this mocha even though I was completely aware that Wooyoo did not specialize in coffee lol. It turned out pretty good though.

Keyboard Waffle - IDR55,000
Instead of soft-serve, I ordered their waffle to share with my brother. The waffle came with soft-serve on the side, so I got to taste their soft-serve too. The waffle looked so cute, it resembled computer keyboard minus the signs haha. The soft-serve itself came in original and charcoal flavors, completed with maple syrup and butter. The original soft-serve had a strong but not cloying dairy flavor. Meanwhile, I dislike the charcoal flavor as it tasted weird to me. The waffle was nothing outstanding, but I super love the butter. It tasted indescribably unique, different from the usual butter.

Overall, it was a good experience at Wooyoo. Their milk soft-serve was really good, I'm sure they are able to stand out among other brands as long as they maintain the consistency and experiment with new menus. I would definitely love to try their individual soft-serves on my next visit.

-

Jl. Kayu Aya 36, Seminyak
Bali, Indonesia 80361
Opening hours: 9am - 12am

Comments

Popular Posts