[Closed] Warung Sosialita, Bali

Introducing to you my favorite pocket-friendly cafe in elite area of Nusa Dua, Warung Sosialita! My colleagues and I love eating here since this cafe has everything a 'kekinian' cafe should have, from smoothie bowl, Taiwanese dessert, kue cubit and OTT shakes.

Matcha Float - IDR17,000
Thick matcha drink topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, could I say more?


Milo Monstershake - IDR26,000
The base of this drink is Milo shake, and we have the option to make it a Monstershake by adding IDR10,000. On top of the shake were waffle cone, cheese cake (read: Kraft Kejucake), Tim Tam, froot loops, chocolate rolls, Gery O'Donut (haha sorry I keep writing the brand name coz I dunno how to describe it lol) and whipped cream. The Milo flavor was thick but I felt thirsty drinking this thanks to all those sugary stuffs on top.


Kue Cubit Kitkat Green Tea - IDR16,000
Honestly, I was expecting that they used green tea batter, but turned out it was just plain kue cubit with small green tea Kitkat bites as the topping. And I forgot to request it half-cooked so it was so dry, gosh!

While the food could be improved more, the price here is indeed on 'warung' level, making it a heaven for every anak kost in Nusa Dua haha. No doubt I will be back!

-

Jl. Pratama 10, Tanjung Benoa
Bali, Indonesia 80361
+6281353388887
Opening hours: 6pm - 11pm

Comments

Popular Posts