[Closed] X.O Cafe & Bistro, Surabaya

You all might be familiar with X.O Suki & Cuisine. The X.O. group has opened a new restaurant with new concept called 'X.O Cafe & Bistro'. Different from X.O. Suki who sells suki (duh), X.O Cafe & Bistro offers casual food, but the menu is more towards kopitiam food.

Ice Teh Tarik - IDR22,800
The flavor was bold and not too milky, I like it.

Nasi Lemak Ayam Kare - IDR34,800
The rice was not flavorful enough and the curry sauce was kinda too strong for my liking. It was not very filling as well.

X.O Hells Noodle - IDR45,800
It is made specially for the thrill-seekers. My friend chose the highest level of spiciness and she could not finish it haha.

Nasi Goreng Ayam Bakar - IDR43,800
I enjoyed eating the fried rice. The fried rice had nice seasoning. The grilled chicken was marinated well and the meat was tender. It was also accompanied with peanut and ikan bilis, making it look like nasi lemak haha.

Laksa ala Singapore - IDR49,800
Not being a fan of laksa, I did not try my friend's dish. She told me it tasted weird haha.

The food is mediocre but the price is pretty reasonable. I guess one visit is enough as I am unable to find any wow factor that makes me consider for second visit.

-

Galaxy Mall, 2nd Floor, Unit 228
Jl. Dr. Ir. H. Soekarno 35-39
Surabaya, Indonesia 60115
+6231-5915200
IG: xocafebistro
Opening hours: 10am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts