Tolido's Espresso Nook, Singapore

After our last day of exam, my friends and I went to Tolido's Espresso Nook to chill. This cafe is located under an HDB flat, close to Bugis area and can be reached by 10-minutes walk from Lavender MRT. It has quaint atmosphere even though it is situated in touristy area. Usual cafe fares like coffee, all-day breakfast, waffles, and pasta are available here - however, we were not in the mood for heavy meal so we just ordered their waffles to share.

Ice Blended Sea Salt Caramel Latte - $6.70
This drink was well-executed. I was totally digging into the distinctive sweet-salty flavor of salted caramel blended with the rich taste of coffee.


Waffle with Ice Cream - $11.50
The waffle somehow lacked of crispiness, but the rich, chunky cookies n cream ice cream made up for it. To be honest, I dislike the whipped cream - it gave me an odd aftertaste.


Tolido's Espresso Nook is a great place to chill with friends while enjoying the affordably-priced food. The service was very amicable despite no service charge imposed. Even though I was kinda disappointed with my waffles, I would not mind coming again to try their savory meal and coffee.


Exploring Kampong Glam area after our cafe sesh

-

462 Crawford Lane, #01-63
Singapore 190462
+65-64480178
Opening hours: 8am - 6.30pm (Tue - Sun)
Closed on Mon

Comments

Popular Posts