Product Review: Post Oreo O's Cereal (South Korean Version)

I grew up loving Oreo cookie sandwich, so I love anything Oreo as it hardly goes wrong. This time I would like to review something I had ever wanted to try for so long: the Korean version of Post Oreo cereal, which is crunchy Oreo-flavored cereal with Oreo creme studs and marshmallow bits. When I saw it at Choco Express Plaza Singapura, I immediately bought it with no hesitation (it is retailed at $12 btw).



The Oreo rings had a solid crunch and bold chocolate flavor with vanilla aftertaste. Even though it is eaten with cold milk, the chocolatiness will not get dampened. If you leave it for some time, you will get a bowl of cookies and cream milk haha.

The creme coating emerged halfway on every spoonful of this cereal, creating an excellent balance of flavors. Eating the marshmallows gave me a similar feeling of eating vanilla Oreo creme: sweet and smooth. I like how the cereals stayed crunchy and chocolatey in the milk.

The best part about Post Oreo cereal? The foil bag comes with a 'fresh tape' to keep the cereal inside from going stale. Yass, no rubber band needed! Overall, I'm happy to say that my first try of Post Oreo Cereal did not disappoint with its perfect resemblance of its cookie counterpart. I really hope this product can be made available in Indonesia!

*UPDATE: I am selling this product on my online shop! Check out our Tokopedia for more details :)

Comments

Popular Posts