[Closed] It's Kava, Surabaya

It's Kava is a new player in the eastern part of Surabaya. This place is located at Dian Regency 2 sales office, which is on the eastern tip of Surabaya. Expect to have a long, exhausting journey to It's Kava especially if you stay in west Surabaya haha #journeytotheeast. I myself spent almost half an hour Grab-ing from my house in city centre to this cafe.


The place does not look like cafe tbh. It looks more like a big house terrace with sofas and round tables. Since we sat on sofas, it was rather uncomfortable to eat as we had to bend down a bit.

The highlight and the most photograph-able spot here goes to this 'birdcage'. On the broad daylight, I tell you not to put your hand on that table unless you don't mind getting burnt.


Choco Cookies Latte - IDR22,000
The beverage surprisingly fared well. It was served in a plastic glass with the cafe's logo on it. My choco cookies latte tasted exactly like cookies (duh) with bold milky flavor from the cold milk.

Walnut Brownie Latte - IDR22,000
My brother's drink tasted good too. I felt like eating real brownie in liquid form.

Chicken Teriyaki Rice Bowl - IDR22,000
There is not much selection of food here. The chicken teriyaki don was really something I (or at least my helper) could easily whip up at home. Nothing really special.

Spicy Chicken Teriyaki Rice Bowl - IDR22,000
This is the copy of my chicken teriyaki don with an addition of chili sauce.


They have their own loyalty card too! Bet mine would never be full *giggles*.

I don't think I would return here as there is a plenty of other cafes with better accessibility and worth travelling for. Oh, but I could add that 'birdcage' to my Instagram feeds at last muahaha.

-

Sales Office Sukolilo Dian Regency 2
Jl. Raya Sukolilo Mulia 1/62
Surabaya, Indonesia 60292
+6281339254488
IG: itskava
Opening hours: 8am - 8pm

Comments

Popular Posts