Random Eats: July - September 2017

Item (left): Rum & Raisin (single scoop) - $5.50
Item (right): Green Tea (single scoop) - $5.50
Location: Ge!ato, Westgate
If there is green tea flavor available, it is highly predictable that I will get it. For me, Ge!ato green tea slightly lacked milkiness. Back to personal preference, I prefer milky to pure green tea. I also tried a spoonful of my friend’s rum & raisin gelato, and the rum was quite strong here.

Item: PB Chocolate - $3.20
Location: Twelve Cupcakes (The Star Vista, Singapore)
It is chocolate cupcake with fluffy peanut butter frosting. The dough itself is chocolate-flavored - it is already yummy even if you don't eat it with the frosting. I like the peanut butter frosting, it was nutty, making it a perfect pairing with the chocolate-based cupcake. But somehow I feel that $3.20 is overpriced for a small cupcake that I can finish in 2 or 3 bites only.

Item: Milk Tea with Pearl - $3.50
Location: Petit Sapporo Doughnut (Ngee Ann City, Singapore)
I dunno know why I bought drink here instead of my usual bubble tea stalls (lesson learnt: do not expect too much for a glass of pearl milk tea from a donut shop). The drink was horribly tasteless and the pearl does not have the Q-ness. Please stick to other KOI or Gong Cha anytime.

Item: Tokyo Banana
Origin: Japan
My cousin just came back from her Japan trip and she got me these babies yay! Always wanted to try Tokyo Banana since forever. The texture of the vanilla sponge cake was super soft. The banana custard inside smelled so nice. The one in giraffe pattern has chocolate-banana custard inside. The banana flavor was quite mild, but the original one had stronger banana scent.

Item: Fresh Milk
Location: Farmhouse Susu Lembang (Jl. Raya Lembang, Bandung)
The ticket to Farmhouse includes a glass of fresh milk that you can exchange at the coupon exchange counter. The milk was really refreshing and there was no sugar or artificial sweetener added.

Item: Nasi Campur - IDR8,000
Location: Kehidupan Tidak Pernah Berakhir (Jl. Pajajaran, Bandung)
Believe it or not, it was my first visit to a vegetarian restaurant. A plate of rice with 4 kinds of veggie costs only IDR8,000, so cheap sia! The satay tasted like real meat whereas it was made entirely of mushroom. Although it is cheap, the food is cooked without MSG and the veggie is pesticide-free.

Comments

Popular Posts