Cafe Organic, Bali

Just like its name, one can expect to find organic and vegan-friendly food at Cafe Organic. Located in Seminyak, this place was full house when I came during breakfast hours. Since I came by myself, I was ushered to one secluded seat near the kitchen and washroom (which was not quite a good spot to take pics haha).

Complimentary lemon-infused water

The Afrika - IDR65,000
Getting bored with my usual pick of berry or pitaya-based smoothie bowl, I chose to have cacao-based one this time. It contains cacao, banana, organic peanut butter, protein powder, maca powder, cashew nuts, chocolate nibs, strawberries, granola and coconut flakes. You must be thinking why the heck I would eat chocolate for breakfast. Chill guys, this one was organic chocolate so I assumed it should be at least less harmful lol. The smoothie texture was just perfect, neither too watery nor too thick. It was sweet, refreshing, hearty and healthy. All at once.

Overall, Cafe Organic is a great place to check out when you are in Seminyak area. Keep in mind that you don't have to be a vegan to enjoy the food here. However, the atmosphere was too noisy that I could not really enjoy having me-time here (perhaps because it was full house). Oh, and I also could not take pic at their famous #gardengangsta mural wall since the seat below the mural was occupied! :(

-

Jl. Petitenget 99x, Seminyak
Bali, Indonesia 80361
+6281236128341
Opening hours: 7am - 5pm

Comments

Popular Posts