Kedai Singapura, Bali

I always have a thing for Hainanese chicken rice. Even before I moved to Singapore, I had been a regular consumer of chicken rice in my hometown. After Surabaya and Singapore, now let me introduce you to Kedai Singapura, a place to get decent chicken rice in the island of gods, Bali. It is situated on Jl. Uluwatu, just across Warung Mami.

Before I start talking more about their chicken rice, could we say yay to this free stuff? Upon seating, the staff will serve a glass of plain hot tea to guests as welcome drink.

Ice Chocolate Milo - IDR10,000
Although I was already given a glass of free tea, Bali's effin' hot weather was still unforgivable that I needed to get something to cool myself down. This usual iced Milo was so delightful to consume during the daytime.




Nasi Ayam Hainan Komplit Panggang (Paha) - IDR62,000
The roasted chicken thigh came with a bowl of soup with lettuce and diced tofu inside, veggie, half boiled egg, and my favorite ginger dipping sauce yum! The chicken meat was so tender and well-marinated. The rice was slightly oily but that was what made it delectable. I felt full eating this chicken rice set.

In my opinion, Kedai Singapura's chicken rice is by far the best one in Bali. The price for a plate of chicken rice here is actually not very cheap for Indonesian standard. But I guess the price is worth paying since I heard all ingredients are directly imported from the Lion City to ensure the authenticity of the dish.

-

Jl. Uluwatu II/168
Ruko Kalimas Arcade, Jimbaran
Bali, Indonesia 80361
IG: kedaisingapura
Opening hours: 8am - 9pm (closed on Mon)

Comments

Popular Posts