[Closed] Caramel, Bali

Today I had a catch-up session with my high school classmate who was in Bali for a vacation. Prior to the meeting, he asked me to recommend some good eateries in Sanur since he stayed near that area. I gave him several suggestions, and at the end we finally chose Caramel Restaurant for breakfast before I went to work at 12pm. The restaurant itself is a part of Kamuela Villas & Suites Sanur.


American Breakfast - IDR79,000
We both had American breakfast set consisting of drink (choice of coffee, tea, or juice), assorted bread, sausage, ham, roasted potato, bacon and egg any style. Note that for the coffee, you will get black coffee by default. If you want cappuccino or latte, additional price is applicable.

This bread bowl consists of croissant, toast and danish, served with slightly salted butter and strawberry jam. Eating the bread alone made me full already haha.



The breakfast was mediocre though. Nothing outstanding from this plate. The roasted potato was served cold and the bacon was too oily.


I love the ambiance of this place, just that it could get very hot in the afternoon and there were some flies, which was annoying. The price is okay for Bali standard, but due to the mediocrity of the food, I might not consider making another visit here.


After eating, I explored the villa a bit to take some pics. The door looks artsy for ootd shot haha.

-

Kamuela Villas & Suites
Jl. Cemara 33, Sanur
Bali, Indonesia 80222
+62361-270567
Opening hours: 7am - 11pm

Comments

Popular Posts