[Outlet Closed] The Connoisseur Concerto, Singapore

Actually, my visit to TCC was an impromptu one. My phone was running out of battery and none of us brought a power bank. Thankfully, my friend brought a charging cable so I just needed to find a place with power points. After browsing, I found out that Bugis Junction TCC had ones. We then headed there to charge phone and of course ordered something from their menu haha.

Iced Mocha Latte - $8.30
There should be more caffeine kick as I felt the chocolate flavor was overpowering.

Chocolate of Wealth Frappe - $8.80
If you have a sweet tooth like me, you should definitely get this indulgence! The drink was velvety, loaded with sweetness of the chocolate. There was also choco chips topping on top. Beware of getting thirsty easily!

U.S. Country Fries - $10.80
In addition, you can opt for extra flavor like truffle, nori and cajun for a few bucks. It was not 100% straight-cut fries as described in the menu. The fries was rather thick like KFC's fries. It was still enjoyable though, and the cheese dip came in a generous amount.

I was satisfied with my dining experience here although I only tried their light snack. The service was friendly but it took long for our orders to be served.

-

200 Victoria Street, #01-97
Bugis Junction
Singapore 188966
+65-68372027
IG: dtccsg
Opening hours: 10am - 11pm

Comments

Popular Posts