Ichiban Sushi, Singapore

I had always seen people queuing in front of Ichiban Sushi in AMK Hub but I was never interested to try since I did not normally crave for Japanese food. One day, my friend felt like eating Japanese food and she told me she wanted to eat at Ichiban Sushi, so I accompanied her to have lunch there. Of course I ate too la haha.

Refillable iced ocha

Tamago Maki - $2.40
It was pretty good, but it was just normal tamago maki you could find in every sushi restaurant.

Cheese Delight - $2.40
This sushi roll had baked cheese on top and it was filled with smoked beef and tamago. It tasted very nice, but there were only 2 pieces of it. I need more leh.

Golden Catch - $2.40
It was quite unique as there was fried dory inside. The tartar sauce blended well with the crispy fish.

I forgot the name of this dish, but this was chicken with some sort of teriyaki sauce. It had a hint of spiciness coming from the chili. Not fantastic but not bad either.

The food here was pretty okay, but I don't think I would be back anytime soon. The service was decent and the food came fast too. Dunno what is so nice about this place that makes people willing to queue lol.

-

53 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3, #02-01
AMK Hub
Singapore 569933
+65-65551617
Opening hours: 11am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts