Thai Express, Singapore

Thai Express has always been my favorite restaurants whenever I crave for Thai food. They serve hearty Thai cuisine at affordable price. Moreover, Thai Express is easy to find in most shopping malls across the island, so you don't have to make a trip all the way to Golden Mile Complex or Orchard Tower for Thai food.

Thai Iced Tea - $4.90
I had been ordering Thai iced tea several times in several restaurant and they all tasted nice, but not this time in Thai Express. I don't know why but it tasted very weird. Doubt I will order this again.

Phat Thai Talay - $12.90
I thought it is supposed to be written as 'pad Thai'? Pad Thai is Thai rice vermicelli with beansprouts, squid, shrimp, fish slices, egg, chives, dried chili, lime and ground peanuts. The taste was quite authentic. Sweet, sour, and savory flavors blended together nicely in this dish.

Khao Gai Ob Nam Pheung - $10.90
It is a dish of rice with honey chicken. The rice given was very little (I finished the rice even before the chicken lol), but the chicken was generous. The honey sauce was sweet without being overwhelming.

Khao Phat Gai Ob Nam Pheung - $10.90
It is similar to the previous dish. They just changed the white rice to fried rice and added some sliced egg. The fried rice tasted okay though.

Most of the time, I enjoy dining at Thai Express. I never get bored eating here since the price is friendly for my pocket too haha. The food here is not very authentic, but enough to cure my craving for Thai food.

-

53 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3, #02-26
AMK Hub
Singapore 56993329536
+65-64810857
IG: thaiexpresssg
Opening hours: 11am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts