[Closed] Hanashobu Japanese Noodle Bar, Surabaya

I was in the mood for some Japanese food so I went to Hanashobu to get my Japanese food fix. I had been here before but it was my first time trying out their ramen. There had been some reviews saying that their ramen was yummy.

Ice Ocha - IDR10,000
The drink was refillable and it tasted refreshing.

Chicken Gyoza - IDR32,000
The gyoza was crispy outside and the chicken filling was succulent. Best eaten with shoyu.

Chicken Chahan - IDR32,000
My friend ordered this Japanese-style fried rice with chicken meat. She said it was quite tasty.

Curry Don - IDR42,000
We got to choose between pork or chicken katsu, whereby I chose pork. The curry gravy was creamy and there were sliced carrots, onions and potato cubes in it. Portion wise, it was served in a huge bowl and it was filling.

Power Ramen - IDR45,000 (regular size)
The ramen is miso-based, topped with cha shu, tamago, bean sprout and sweet corn. That square thingy was actually butter, but at first I thought it was tofu. I stirred everything and it dissolved, then I started looking for my 'tofu' haha. I realized it was butter when I started to taste buttery flavor from the broth. My bad lol.

Green Tea & Vanilla Ice Cream - IDR18,000
You may wonder why you cannot see the green tea ice cream right? It is hidden under the vanilla one haha. The ice cream was served in a very cute petite cup. However, I did not really like their ice cream. It was not soft as it still contained some ice crystal.

Overall, it was a pleasant lunch. I will be back to try more of their dishes, and I have been keeping an eye on their delicious-looking green tea tiramisu!

-

Galaxy Mall, 3rd Floor, Unit 346
Jl. Dr. Ir. H. Soekarno 35-39
Surabaya, Indonesia 60115
+6231-5915615
Operating hours: 10am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts